The Knoxville-Area Jobs with Justice Chapter is a broad-based coalition of labor, community, and religious organizations and friends who take aggressive action to support the rights of all working people.
Those rights which Jobs with Justice supports include:
- The right to earn a living wage
- The right to health care and a secure retirement
- The right to a safe and healthy environment
- The right to be fully employed
- The right to work free from discrimination
- The right to organize, bargain, and act collectively to achieve these rights.